Kurti Kalai Dal another popular name is Horse Gram. Our online shop sells it at a low price in Bangladesh. It can be used for kidney stone treatment.
Kurti Kalai Dal
Kulthi is a kind of legume. Its nature is diuretic and credited to which it can be used for kidney stone treatment. These seeds are one of the lesser-known beans.
|Popular Name||Kurti Kalai Dal / Horse Gram|
|Scientific Name||Macrotyloma uniflorum|
It is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for treating numerous health disorders including rheumatism, worm, conjunctivitis, and piles.
- In subcontinent people, Horse Gram is believed to be beneficial for treating kidney stones.
- The beams are beneficial for extracting phlegm.
- They are believed to be helpful for keeping the body warm during winter.
- Controlling fever is another health benefit of Horse Gram.
- The phenol content of the seeds helps to reduce excessive weight.
- They also help to lower cholesterol levels.
- According to some studies, the lipid extracts of Horse Gram are beneficial for treating peptic ulcer.
- It is also beneficial for reducing flatulence.