Bahera Powder is an Ayurveda organic medicine. Main use is in the treatment of diarrhea and leprosy. We sell it at a low price in Bangladesh.
Its botanical name is Terminalia Belerica. Englis is Beleric, the family Combretaceae. It is a large and tall deciduous tree. It is one among three fruits of Triphala.
Traditionally it has been used as washing detergent. It is one of the best sources of tannin. The pulp of the fruit is used in treating diarrhea and leprosy.
This fruit plant is well popular in Bangladesh, India, Nepal, China, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Benefits and Uses
- Purification of the digestive system.
- Cleansing of the urinary tract.
- Weight loss
- It aids in the treatment of Diabetes.
- Skin problems
- Heart conditions.
- It is good for kidney and liver dysfunctions.
- It is also used as a purported antitussive, cardiotonic, homeostatic, diuretic, and laxative.