Arjun Bark (অর্জুনের ছাল) is an Ayurveda organic medicine. The main use is in the treatment of heart diseases We sell it at a low price in Bangladesh.
Its botanical name is Terminalia Arjuna. Englis is Arjuna, the family Combretaceae. It is a large and tall deciduous tree. It is one of three fruits of Triphala.
This plant is well popular in the subcontinent, like Bangladesh, India, Nepal, China, Sri Lanka.
Benefits and Uses
The bark of the plant disorders the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Arjuna mainly used in heart disease, contusions, and fractures.
- It is good for cardiac failure and dropsy.
- The bark stimulant effect on the heart.
- Its replacement of dead or weak cells body.
- It strengthens the emotions to decrease excessive response to stress and trauma.