Blood Sugar Test Strips are used to measure the glucose level of blood. We sell different types of electrode strip from our shop at the best price in Bangladesh.
Blood Sugar Test Strips
Diabetes test strips are an easy way to test the blood sugar of your glucose levels. This is important for people with diabetes. The strips work with glucose meters to “read” your blood sugar levels. Knowing your blood sugar levels helps you manage your disease.
How to use
- Wash and clean your hands.
- Pull off the depth-adjustable cap.
- Take one test strip from the vial.
- Close the vial cap immediately.
- Massage your finger.
- Take the alcohol swab.
- Take the lancing device.
- Prick your finger.
- Blood glucose test strips should be stored at room temperature between 4˚C to 30˚C, at normal humidity levels (below 70%)
- Do not place test strips in the refrigerator
- Do not pack test strips separately into several small bags, as humidity will affect the accuracy of strips
- Test strips are effective either 3-4 months from the date of opening.
- After opening, it is necessary to tightly close the lid immediately to prevent the ingress of humidity.
- For more information, please read the User’s Manual.