Haritaki Powder is an Ayurveda organic medicine. Main use is in the treatment of renal and urinary infections. We sell it at a low price in Bangladesh.
Its botanical name is Terminalia Chebula. Englis is myrobalan. Haritaki Tree has been regarded very highly from ancient times by healers and is rightly called the mother of herbs. The plant is well popular in Bangladesh, India, Nepal, China, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Benefits and Uses
- Purification of the digestive system
- Cleansing of the urinary tract
- Weight loss
- It aids in the treatment of Diabetes.
- Skin problems
- Heart conditions
- It is good for kidney and liver dysfunctions
- It is also used as a purported antitussive, cardiotonic, homeostatic, diuretic, and laxative